Ms. Taetrece Harrison, Esq.
When legal issues arise the most important thing is to work with an attorney who understands your issues is crucial. As with any legal matter, you want your interests prioritized and that is precisely what you will get when with working with Ms. Harrison.
Ms. Harrison was born and raised in New Orleans, however she moved away 1989 and finally returned 2008 after being gone for 19 years. She is glad she has returned home and understands that New Orleans needs an attorney like her to provide counseling in the practice of law not just hourly billing. Ms. Harrison is mother of one son and she understands the concerns of clients deal with on a daily basis.
Ms. Harrison is the New Orleans -“The Go To Lawyer” www.thegotolawyer.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Ms. Harrison is available to assist clients to empower them to make the right decisions. Call Harrison Law Group today 504-298-9195.
- LLM in Taxation-University of Alabama School of Law
- Juris Doctor- Southern University Law Center
- Bachelor of Science-Regis University
STATES ADMITTED TO PRACTICE LAW IN:
- Eastern District of Louisiana-United States Federal Court
- Middle District of Louisiana-United States Federal Court
- The United States Supreme Court-Washington, D.C.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ENGAGEMENT:
- Assisted AARP with offering free legal advice on estate planning and wills
- Board Member of International Association of Women
- Member of the Louisiana State Bar Association